How to identify intellectual disability in your child

How to identify intellectual disability in your child

Posted September 06, 2018 07:19:18 The first thing you should do if you have an intellectual disability is to contact a family doctor.

It’s not that you need to take a medication.

You just need to make sure that the doctor has the right information and that you understand what you’re dealing with.

If the doctor isn’t available, there are a couple of ways to find out.

First, call your local school district and ask to speak to a teacher or principal.

You can ask for guidance from the district’s intellectual disability specialist.

You may also get referrals from other family physicians, including a local school nurse.

If you don’t have the time or the resources to get an appointment with a doctor, ask your local social worker or someone who can get you to a public library to see if there are any accessible public libraries near you.

(You can also ask your nearest library to find a public accessible library, but they may not be willing to give you access.)

If you want to make an appointment, there’s no need to call the doctor.

You should also look up the person who has the diagnosis and ask for the appointment.

If they have a website or phone number, you can call that person to ask if they can provide the information you need.

You could also talk to a therapist.

Talking to a professional about your disability is a great way to get help and help you feel less alone.

When you’re talking to a doctor about intellectual disability or intellectual disability diagnosis, keep in mind that there are many factors that go into the diagnosis, including: Your age and maturity level